It’s the last day of February and I’m feeling really good about that.
I’ve been working, little by little, toward big things.
Moving forward always makes me feel more grounded.
There were also lots of birthdays this month. Lots of cake.
Birthdays are pretty much my favorite thing.
I want to share with you a few things that are exciting and inspiring me this month:
- Big Magic is a must read for anyone who identifies as a creative person.
- But seriously, do I need a drone..?
- I don’t know what BB Cream is, but this one looks very natural on my fair skin.
- This podcast for creative entrepreneurs.
- This podcast for Harry Potter lovers.
- This podcast for Hamilton lovers.
- Really great handwriting.
- The gorgeous cast of a gorgeous, challenging movie, modeling underwear.
- This tragically sweet comic about camp.
I love finding podcasts that speak to my passions. What podcasts are you loving right now?